Towards further education and employment
Our pre-accredited training programs are short introductory courses that offer a supportive first step back into training or work for adults who want to develop their skills and confidence before entering a formal work or study pathway. They focus on creating pathways to accredited training or employment. Many students who complete the pre-accredited programs then continue onto an accredited training course at Box Hill Institute.
CAE is a government registered Learn Local organisation that can help you return to study, improve your reading, writing and maths skills, gain a qualification, get a job or learn something new.
Who is it for? Pre-accredited training is targeted at people who have experienced barriers to participating in training and education in the past, supporting them to achieve personal success. It includes:
- Women, including young mothers, women seeking to re-enter the workforce and women who have experienced or are experiencing family violence
- People in low socio-economic status localities
- Early school leavers
- Indigenous people
- Low skilled and vulnerable workers
- Unemployed/underemployed people
- People from a culturally or linguistically diverse background
- People with a disability
- At risk young people