Preparing to study next year but feeling like you need to brush up on your skills?
Not just for VCE, this 5-day intensive face-to-face program is designed to support learners who haven’t been in formal education for a while and are planning on returning to study in any field in 2022.
- Note taking
- Revise and retain to avoid relearning everything for exams
- Thinking tools: mind maps and other diagrams for study
- Creating consistency:deconstruct and organise to beat the due dates
- Planning and preparing a strategy to success
- Time management tips:how to prioritise
- Blending the work load with your life
- Reading and responding to text
Runs: Term 4, 2021 22nd to 26th November (Monday to Friday) 9.30am – 3.00pm
Location: City, Flinders Lane (subject to further lockdowns – in the case of lockdown, classes will be delivered online)
Cost: Concession: $25.90 or Full Fee: $86.10
How to enrol: Call Customer Service on 9652 0611 or enquire online at enquiries @cae.edu.au