Preparing to study in 2022 but feeling like you need to brush up on your skills?
Not just for VCE, this 4-day intensive face-to-face program is designed to support learners who haven’t been in formal education for a while and are planning on returning to study at CAE/BHI in any field in 2022.
- Note taking
- Revise and retain to avoid relearning everything for exams
- Thinking tools: mind maps and other diagrams for study
- Creating consistency:deconstruct and organise to beat the due dates
- Planning and preparing a strategy to success
- Time management tips:how to prioritise
- Blending the work load with your life
- Reading and responding to text
Runs: Term 4, 22nd – 25th November, 9.30 – 3.00
Location: City Campus, Flinders Lane and online via Teams (blended delivery)
Cost: Concession: $25.90 or Full Fee: $86.10
Course code: LNR2S
How to enrol: Call Customer Service on 9652 0611 or enquire online at enquiries @cae.edu.au