Are you planning on doing VCE in 2021 but haven’t been in formal education for a while? This 5 day intensive program is designed to support learners who are enrolling in mid year VCE (year 11) at the CAE.
- Note taking
- Revise and retain to avoid relearning everything for exams
- Thinking tools: mind maps and other diagrams for study
- Creating consistency:deconstruct and organise to beat the due dates
- Planning and preparing a strategy to success
- Time management tips:how to prioritise
- Blending the work load with your life
- Essay writing basics
- Reading and responding to text
Runs: Will run in term 2. Dates TBC.
Cost: Concession: $25.90 or Full Fee: $86.10
How to enrol: Call Customer Service on 9652 0611 or enquire online at enquiries @cae.edu.au
Note: Entry to the VCE is subject to eligibility and pre-testing