Preparing to study in 2024 but need to brush up on your skills?
This 3-day intensive face-to-face program is designed to give you the confidence to participate successfully in your course at Box Hill Institute.
- Making your way around Student Web including uploading assessments
- Note taking
- Time managements tips: how to prioritise
- Revise and retain to avoid relearning everything for exams
- Thinking tools: mind maps and other diagrams for study
- Blending workload with your life
- Planning and preparing a strategy to success
Wednesday to Friday – 13, 14, 15 December, 9.30am – 3.00pm
Tuesday to Thursday evening 12, 13, 14 December, 5.00pm – 9.00pm
Location: Elgar Campus, Box Hill
Cost: No fee to students. Government funded course
Further information or how to enrol: phone the Course Coordinator on 8892 1717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org