We offer a broad range of English language courses from introductory short courses through to fully accredited courses including English as an Additional Language (EAL).
Depending on your stage of literacy or the goal you’re trying to achieve, CAE has an English course suited to help you get there.
Please note: All courses without ‘online’ in the title refer to a face to face delivery.
Improve your English for work, for study or for life in the Australian community. Courses are available from beginner or low intermediate through to advanced level.
These courses will help improve your overall English language skills including speaking, listening, reading and writing.
How long does this course run for?
- Flexible; full-time or part-time, from 1 evening per week to 4-5 days per week.
Who is this program for?
- Individuals wanting to take the next step into further training, employment or voluntary work.
- Individuals wanting to receive formal recognition of their studies with a certificate 1 to 4.
The English skills programs are short courses which have been created to help develop your writing skills from your creative ideas or just to develop your English skills for work, life and community engagement.
We offer 3 programs:
- English for Community Engagement
- A course for older Australians that builds English language skills to support participation in the community.
- English for Life & Work
- English language course focusing on effective communication skills for the Australian workplace and community.
- Writer’s Workshop
- Develop writing skills to transform creative ideas into publishable works.
CAE understands the need for students from a non-English speaking background to improve their skills for both personal and career purposes. That’s why we are offering individual courses that focus on key subjects: Speaking, Writing, and Presentation. Join our professional staff in a relaxed and supportive environment and let CAE help you gain the skills and confidence that will make the difference and see you blossom.