The Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) is the traditional academic Year 11 and Year 12 pathway to tertiary study. It also provides opportunities for work, career and personal enrichment.
Box Hill Institute / CAE, City Campus offers a diverse program in the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) at our city location just a short walk from Flinders Street Station and other public transport. As the biggest provider of Adult VCE in Victoria, we offer:
- Year 11 and Year 12
- a choice of day or evening classes
- scored and non-scored VCE options
- student support and academic support to cater for a diverse range of student needs and backgrounds
- unit 2 subject selections for semester two
- weekly tutorial sessions available in all subjects
- pre-VCE pathway to Year 11
- part time or full time study
- single subject enrolments or VCE study for personal interest
- the opportunity to improve your ATAR by taking additional subjects
Did you know? In the last three years Box Hill Institute / CAE has achieved superior median VCE study scores and a higher percentage of study scores of 40 and over, compared to the other metropolitan adult VCE providers.
This course gives you the ability to complete Units 1 and 2 (Year 11) of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) in an adult environment and prepares you for VCE Units 3 and 4 (Year 12). You can choose to study from a range of subjects in arts, science, maths, business, history, law and social sciences.