Subscribe to Win Competition, September 2019 – January 2020
- Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter (the ‘Centre for Adult Education’ or ‘CAE’) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.}
- In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants must subscribe to the CAE eNews within the allocated competition time frame via the CAE website; entrants must supply a valid email address when subscribing to the newsletter. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition commences on Thursday 26 September 2019 at 9am AEST and the closing date for receiving entries into the Competition is Wednesday 15 January 2020 at 5pm AEST.
- The prize draw will take place at the CAE’s office at 4pm AEST on Thursday 16 January 2020. The CAE’s office is located at 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000.
- The prize winners will be notified by email or telephone and their names will be published on Friday 31 January 2020 on the CAE website. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first three valid entries drawn will each win a CAE short courses gift voucher valued at $100.
- To use a gift voucher towards a short course, the selected course must have reached minimum numbers. It is the prize winners responsibility to confirm this with CAE’s customer service department prior to enrolment.
- A further draw for the prize, if any of the drawn entries are unclaimed or invalid, may take place on Wednesday 9 October 2019 at the same time and place as the first Competition draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory (or other appropriate) authority.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory (or other appropriate) authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- The name of the winner may be published and the winner may be asked to participate in any publicity regarding the Competition.
- The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw if the entrant is from the same business, household or family of another winner of a CAE or related competition.
- The prize winners will be advised on how a prize may be delivered and/or collected.
- The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
(f) use of the prize.
- The CAE eNews subscription facility can be found online at: https://www.cae.edu.au/short-courses/short-courses-enews/
- The Promoter is the CAE, located at 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000. ABN 84 434 201 642.
- Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition or win the prize.