Our professionally accredited Careers Counsellor is available to assist you with:
- identifying careers that suit your interests, values, abilities and circumstances
- finding information about occupations, opportunities and skill shortages
- deciding between courses and training options
- applying for courses, including the VTAC process
- preparing job applications and careers planning
Highly qualified and experienced counsellors are also available to discuss personal or educational issues.
You can make an appointment to see the Careers Counsellor at CAE by phoning Customer Service on 9652 0611 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.