Get your head around the basics of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
SEO affects the visibility of a website or individual web pages on Google and other search engines. It can impact the frequency of visits, ranking, and the potential to convert visitors into customers.
Join Sue Ellson for this practical, example-based session where Sue outlines key issues including what SEO does and how it differs from Search Engine Marketing (SEM), essential SEO needs and strategies (including the difference between black hat and white hat), what you should pay for with SEO and what SEO work you should do yourself, or outsource.
This SEO optimisation course provides students with key information about SEO that should ensure a more successful outcome, both strategic and practice.
Search Engine Optimisation course contents:
- How to differentiate between Black Hat and White Hat SEO Techniques
- What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- An understanding of PPC and CPM
- Traffic Optimisation or Conversion Optimisation?
- Where do you start?
- The Essential Ingredients
- Check Where You Are At Now
- What Do You Need To Optimise?
- White Hat Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques
- Content Marketing Strategies That Work
- Amplifying The Value And Conversions From Your Content
- Developing Viral Content And Conversions
- Sending The Right Signals
- Sourcing Hyper Local Website Links
- Improving Overall Online Performance
- Website Ranking Threats
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for anyone wanting to obtain a solid understanding of search engine optimisation but isn’t sure where to start. This is particularly useful information for anyone who has a business website and isn’t sure how it’s performing, are struggling to understand the concepts discussed when dealing with a web developer, or simply wants to gain an understanding of this incredibly important business tool.
Sue Ellson BBus MIML MAHRI CDAA ASA MPC WV is an Independent LinkedIn Specialist, Trainer, Author and Consultant. Her first website went online in 2001 and she is one of the first 80,000 people in the world on LinkedIn (she joined on 21 December 2003). In 2016, she wrote and independently published three books: â€˜120 Ways To Achieve Your Purpose With LinkedIn,â€™ â€˜120 Ways To Attract The Right Career Or Businessâ€™ and â€˜120 Ways To Market Your Business Hyper Locallyâ€™ and in 2019 â€˜Gigsters â€“ Any Age or Ability Employees, Experts and Entrepreneurs.â€™
Sue has been consulting on the topic of LinkedIn since 2008. An avid learner, Sue attends between one and four events every week, both online and offline, to keep herself up to date with the latest trends so that she can provide maximum value to both students and clients. Sue has been teaching at the CAE since September 2014.
If you would like to learn more about Sue, you can visit her website atÂ http://sueellson.com, connect with her on LinkedIn atÂ http://au.linkedin.com/in/sueellsonÂ or see her books atÂ http://120ways.com