- What does getting older mean to you?
- What is your vision for retirement? What are your options? Surf your horizons.
- Meet your needs in 8 key aspects of life.
- Who am I, if I’m not a parent, worker or spouse?
- Live authentically—what does this mean and how can you be more authentic?
- How to maintain a youthful attitude.
- Now is your chance to get more fun in your life.
- Find out where your own fulfillment comes from.
- Identify your true priorities; embrace the ‘new you’.
- Moving on from the past and letting go.
- If you have a partner, how to understand them better and encourage them to understand you.
- Negotiate your needs with your partner, family or close friends.
- Planning what you want to do in your future.
- Get your affairs in order.
- What to be aware of when you consider wills, powers of attorney and advanced care plans.
- Develop your plan for a balanced life.
You will come away with a host of ideas to create a fulfilling future.
You will know how to brainstorm and facilitate difficult decisions.
You will be more prepared to negotiate your needs with significant others.
You will develop an action plan to suit your circumstances.
- Please bring a notepad and pen.
[Note: this course does not deal with financial planning or advice.]