- How to evaluate a real estate investment
- The advantages and risks of investing in real estate
- The different types of real estate investment you can consider
- The five steps to consider when selecting a suitable investment property
- The median house prices of properties located in Melbourne; valuing your main residence
- The taxation issues associated with investing in real estate
- How negative gearing works
- Ownership issues (particularly investing in a self-managed super fund)
- Buying and selling real estate
- Estate planning issues
Building wealth from real estate is not difficult. The difficult part is to convince yourself that you can do it. To achieve this you need to have confidence in your ability to make a decision.
The objective of this course is to explain in simple terms the necessary skills and knowledge you will need to have, if you intend to invest in real estate.
Friday, 5th July - 1 class
$265 / $252 (conc)