We’re all just so busy and with a large of array of conflicting needs constantly competing for our attention – getting anything done can be a challenge!
This one-day time management workshop helps you take back control of your time, allowing you to organize and prioritize for greater workplace efficiently.
The workshop is full of ideas for organizing your work area, your paperwork and working on the “right” things. Get a grip on your office space, organize your work flow, learn how use your planner effectively, say No without guilt, and delegate to other people.
Get out of your mental rut. Think new thoughts about the time you have. Discover new ways of doing things, and feel more in control of your life.
Time Management: Get Organized for Peak Performance content:
- The Power of Change
- Understanding Yourself
- Setting Goals
- Planning Tools
- Setting a Ritual
- Do, Dump, Delay, and Delegate
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Organizing your E-mail & Files
- The Batching Technique
- Managing Your Workload
- Workload Analysis
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Develop useful techniques for setting and achieving goals.
- Identify strategies for using a planner effectively
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency
- Identify the right things to do and develop plans for doing them
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Perform a workload analysis to make sure your time is being used efficiently
What should I bring on the day?
Please bring along a pen and paper to the class for taking notes (or a laptop if you prefer)