Korean Elementary 1 is suitable for absolute beginners. This course will provide you with cultural insights and intercultural skills that will help you better comprehend the language. Whether you wish to use simple Korean to communicate with family and friends, with others at work or for travel purposes, this course is ideal for you.
You will learn:
- use greetings and farewells with appropriate body language and etiquette. Participants will introduce themselves and others.
- Engage in simple conversations for purchasing and bargaining for goods: Sino-Korean numbers and basic expressions
- use basic expressions for ordering drinks, thanking or refusing a meal
- learn the Korean alphabet, Hangul (consonants and vowels, syllables)
- telling the time and asking for directions
- to describe the Korean family structure.
The course will not focus on formal grammar instruction. It will, however, introduce basic Korean sentence patterns and word order.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- use basic expressions for meeting people, greeting, and saying farewell
- engage in simple conversations to exchange information
- use basic expressions to communicate in class
- be able to understand and appreciate Korean culture and values
This course is for beginners. No prior knowledge of Korean is required.
If ordering from Language International, please note the bookshop only sells the Textbook and Workbook as a single pack. The ISBN for this pack is: 2770000087773
***Cancellations or postponements are notified 48 hours before class commencement. Please consider this before purchasing class materials***
Follow this link to see our: Terms & Conditions
For more information contact us at email@example.com