Join expert tutor Jemima Richards as you are guided through variou actitivities:
- Learn flower arranging in a variety of styles using both traditional and contemporary techniques.
- You will be introduced to flower identification and preparation techniques
- Learn how maintenance techniques and how to extend the life and quality of your arrangement
- Use a mixture of flowers and foliage’s which are widely available and used by floral designers
- Learn about focal flowers, secondary flowers filler flowers, and foliage in seasonal varieties
- Ideas for other arrangements will be workshopped and demonstrated
- Hands on work where you explore different techniques and find your own personal style