VCE at CAE
This training is provided to eligible individuals with funds made available by the Victorian and Commonwealth Governments. Learners should be aware that enrolling in Victorian Government subsidised training now may impact on access to further government funded training in the future
For full fees and charges please click here.
Enrolment Days for VCE 2014 intake:
There are currently no sessions scheduled. For any further enquiries please call 9652 0719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Victorian Certificate of Education
The Victorian Certificate of Education is a pathway to tertiary study, it provides opportunities for work, career and personal enrichment.
As the biggest provider of Adult VCE in Victoria, CAE offers:
- Year 11 and Year 12
- A choice of day or evening classes
- Part time or full time
- Single subject enrolments
- Demonstrated VCE results.
Why study at CAE?
- Highly experienced and qualified teachers.
- An ideal adult learning environment.
- We offer a range of tertiary pathways.
- Convenient City location, easy to get to by public transport, close to Flinders Street Station.
- Access to key resources including multimedia facilities and career counselling, multimedia facilities, and career counselling.
- CAE offers a flexible VCE learning option.
CAE College supports your learning by providing:
- personal and careers counselling
- writing and study skills support
- mathematics study support
- Youth Pathways Officers
- Access to Learn@CAE, our independent learning centre.
Single subject enrolments for cross-campus learners
- we enrol students in single VCE subjects not offered at their secondary school
- view our timetable
for an extensive range of specialist subjects
When enrolling, we do require a cross-campus learner to bring a letter from your current school
approving the enrolment, a copy of your latest school report, and a signed
CAE Parent Consent form
In keeping with our supportive learning environment, all students are given the opportunity to discuss their
individual program with an experienced VCE advisor on enrolment day.
To be selected into this course you will need to attend an enrolment day.
Refer to the Information Sessions & Enrolment Days
page for upcoming dates and times.
Pre-enrolment for Learners under 18
If you are under 18 on 1 January 2012, you and your parent/guardian will need to meet with the
Youth Pathways Officer before you enrol. Please bring a copy of your latest school report and
the names of two referees who can be contacted to discuss your suitability for an adult learning
environment. To make an appointment with the Youth Pathways Officer, please call 9652 0719.
Term dates 2014
- Term 1: Mon 3 February – Friday 4 April
- Term 2: Tues 22 April – Friday 27 June
- Term 3: Mon 14 July – Fri 19 September
- Term 4: Mon 6 October – Fri 14 November
Contact us for more information
Phone: 9652 0719
CAE supports and promotes the principles and practice of Australian democracy, including a commitment to:
- elected government
- the rule of law
- equal rights for all before the law
- freedom of religion
- freedom of speech and association
- the values of openness and tolerance