The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Further understanding and use of times and dates in Russian.
- Building the everyday use of numbers including ordinal numbers.
- Everyday situations and practical application of the language (leisure activities, expressing likes and dislikes, talking about meals and daily routines, home, family etc.)
- Continued vocabulary building.
- Handwritten Russian script.
- Ongoing practice through listening, reading, writing and engaging in dialogues in a group environment.
- Further building of understanding of the grammar structure in a collaborative and friendly environment.
- Cultural references to assist in understanding the application of Russian in everyday life.