This hands-on graphic design course introduces participants to all aspects of the graphic design process. Perfect for those who are keen to understand design principles and then apply them using Adobe InDesign CC.
This course includes both tutorial and hands-on practical components, using Apple Mac computers. You will cover:
- An introduction to Graphic Design & the Principles of Design.
- Creating Documents for promotions (ie flyers).
- The use of text – basic typography.
- Graphics – using raster and vector based graphics in logos.
- Formatting objects.
- Managing objects – managing all the elements of a design file.
- The preparation of files for output.
No prior knowledge of graphic design or Adobe InDesign is required. This course is perfect for people who are interested in graphic design but are not sure where to begin, or those seeking an overview of this very popular form of design career.
Please bring along a pen and paper and a USB stick if you wish to save your work.