Be introduced to the alluring world of acting! With a focus on stage acting, gain confidence in approaching text and acting techniques in a supportive, fun environment.
This inspiring acting course for beginners will cover:
- An introduction to theatre games to develop spontaneity, quick thinking and de blocking processes.
- Exploring the physical component of the actor.
- An introduction to voice as a communication tool as well as a vital element of the actor.
- Improvisation as applied to character, structure and stage craft.
- Text and script work.
- Audition night. Students present a two minute audition for presentation in class.
Please dress for comfort.
Please bring a notebook and pen to each session. A water bottle is also recommended.