Always wanted to be a blogger or create your own website?
- Learn how to set up your own blog and website using WordPress
- Learn about online support
- Participate in online communities and establish followers
- Manage social media and self-promotion
- Introduction to monetizing your blog or website
Prerequisite: students must be confident with creating and saving documents, navigating the internet and downloading images.
Runs: Term 3 Every Thursday 23rd July to 17th September, 10:00am – 2:30pm
Cost: Concession: $29.60 or Full Fee: $98.40
Teacher: Tanya Vessey
Location: Box Hill Campus
Course code: VOCBS
How to enrol: Call CAE Customer Service or 9652 0611 or enquire online at firstname.lastname@example.org