Always wanted to be a blogger or create your own website?
- Learn how to set up your own blog and website using WordPress
- Learn about online support
- Participate in online communities and establish followers
- Manage social media and self-promotion
- Introduction to monetizing your blog or website
Prerequisite: students must be confident with creating and saving documents, navigating the internet and downloading images.
Runs: Term 1 Every Thursday 6th February to 26th March, 10.00am – 2.30pm
Cost: Concession: $29.60 or Full Fee: $98.40
Teacher: Tanya Vessey
Location: City Campus
Course code: VOCBS
How to enrol: Click on the ‘enquire now’ button and submit your details. Alternatively, visit CAE Customer Service, Level 2, 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne. Bring one from of valid identification (Medicare card, birth certificate, permanent visa, current passport) and proof of concession if applicable (Health Care card, Pensioner Concession card).