The Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) is a pathway to tertiary study. It provides opportunities for work, career and personal enrichment. As the biggest provider of Adult VCE in Victoria, CAE offers:
- Year 11 and Year 12,
- A choice of day or evening classes,
- Part-time or full-time study,
- Single subject enrolments,
- Demonstrated VCE results.
- An opportunity to commence year 12 English and/or year 12 Further Maths, Semester 2, 2018 on the Northern Hemisphere Timetable (NHT).
You should enrol to study with us if:
- You want to return to study after a break,
- You are seeking an alternative learning environment to secondary school,
- You want to enrol in single VCE subjects not offered at your secondary school
- You wish to study part-time
- You have completed VCE and want to improve your ATAR by taking additional subjects
- You are an adult wanting to study a VCE subject for personal interest.
This course gives you the ability to complete Units 1 and 2 (Year 11) of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE), in an adult environment and prepares students for VCE Units 3 and 4 (Year 12). You can choose to study from a range of subjects in arts, science, maths, business, history, geography, law and social sciences.
|Tuition Fee Type||Estimated Annual Fee|
|Gov. Subsidised - Standard||$1512.00|
|Gov. Subsidised - Concession||$303.00|
|Service Fees||Estimated Annual Fees|
|Service & Amenities*||$150|
|Core Skills Support**||$70|
|Annual Material Fees||$252.00|
** Does not apply to VETiS, International students, Short Courses, Graduate Degrees , or re-enrolling students who re-enrol in the same course.
The student tuition & material fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Fees listed are for 2018. For more information please contact our Course Advisors on 1300 BOX HILL.
After successful completion, you may wish to apply for entry into a degree or diploma course.
You must attend a teacher interview session prior to course commencement.
General VCE - 16 units
- Students under 18, must bring a copy of your latest school report/s or documentation related to any other courses undertaken.
- Students under 17 (with a completed Year 10) choosing to leave secondary school, are required to supply a Transition from School (TFS) form which must be completed and signed off by the school Principal.
- Students under 17 (without a completed Year 10) choosing to leave secondary school, are required to supply a Transition from School form which must be completed and signed off by the school Principal and the Department of Education Regional Office TFS forms are available from the Department of Education website and must be signed off prior to commencement of the course.
Adult VCE - 8 units
- You must be at least 18 years of age on 1 January of the enrolment year, and you must have been out of full time secondary school for at least 12 months to satisfy Adult VCE criteria
This course is government accredited and has national recognition
The qualification is aligned with the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) level .
Full time - 1 year
Part time - 2 - 4 years
New students are required to attend an interview. Visit the Upcoming Events area for Enrolment Session bookings.