Can you teach yourself to be a happy, optimistic person, uplifting yourself and everyone around you? Can you change a negative personality or life experience to a positive one? Yes, with the right know-how. Jacquie Wise will provide you with plenty of guidelines for how you can shift a negative attitude into a positive way of being. Learn how your thinking can be the make-or-break to your self-esteem, your success in life and your happiness.
- Identify which of the common mind traps you fall into
- identify your destructive core beliefs
- What you resist, persists. Why?
- Shift the language you use and develop positive thinking
- Eight ways to become an optimist
- How to challenge negative thoughts
- How to be optimistic when you’ve lost faith
- Ways you can block and sabotage your process
Jacquie Wise is a psychotherapist and life coach who has spent a lifetime providing assistance to clients and students across a range of Personal Development themes, focusing on positive personal effectiveness and professional development.
Please bring a notebook and pen.