The content is presented in an accessible and non-threatening way and opportunities are constantly provided for students to communicate in Spanish.
Topics will include:
- Talking about health, diseases and going to the doctor
- Imperfect tense
- Talking about plans and intentions
- Formulating questions: What? Which? How much? How many? When? Where? Who?
- Using present, simple past and imperfect tenses to narrate something
- Dates and numbers
- Simple past tense of irregular verbs
- Talking about the recent past
- Talking about cultural differences
- Expressions of necessity and prohibition