Our Spanish courses have recently been updated.
Note: This course is delivered via video conferencing.
If you wish to interact with Spanish speakers in your community or abroad, or simply learn Spanish for your own enjoyment and cultural understanding, this course is for you.
About 570 million people speak Spanish in more than 20 countries, making it the second most spoken native language in the world. This course will give students the opportunity to learn about the fascinating and vibrant Hispanic culture.
You will learn how to:
- use basic expressions to introduce yourself and others
- engage in simple conversations to exchange information about nationalities and professions
- ask and give personal information
- use basic expressions to communicate in class
- demonstrate basic knowledge of some cultural and social customs
- know and use the Spanish alphabet, count numbers up to 100
- understand how to identify feminine and masculine nouns
- use present tense of regular verbs in simple sentences
- use of the formal and the informal you – Tú / Usted
- conjugate verbs from the first group – ar – er – ir, semi-irregular and introducing common irregular verbs difference between ser, estar, tener verbs
- climate and the weather
- cardinal points and seasons
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
Use some basic phrases and engage in simple conversations. These will enable you to exchange personal information and to communicate effectively in class, as well as to demonstrate a basic understanding of Spanish cultural and social customs.
You may purchase the textbook at Intext. Here is the link: https://www.languageint.com.au/product/14769
***Cancellations or postponements are notified 48 hours before class commencement. Please consider this before purchasing class materials***
Aula Internacional Plus 1/A1 English ed. Textbook Ed. 2020
|Series:||Aula Internacional PLUS Ed.2020|
This course is for beginners. No prior knowledge of Spanish required.
***Cancellations or postponements are notified 48 hours before class commencement. ***
Follow this link to see our: Terms & Conditions
For more information contact us at email@example.com
***IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR LAST-MINUTE ENROLMENTS***
If you enrol on the same day this course starts, please check your confirmation email and ensure you contact the Languages Centre to receive a link to attend the online sessions at firstname.lastname@example.org***