The course content will provide you with plenty of opportunities to constantly review your Spanish grammar, increase your vocabulary and explore new subject areas to improve your conversation skills.
Get ready as this conversation-based course is conducted in a friendly and encouraging manner to give you the opportunity to interact in class and with others outside the class in Spanish!
Tuesday, 8th October - 9 classes
$349 / $332 (conc)
Classes on Oct 8,14,22,28, Nov 11, 19, 25, Dec 3, 9 ( No class on Nov 4)
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Engage in conversation and exchange information to evaluate items and facts. This will also include typical expressions to determine your views
- Reinforce knowledge of the indicative (present, past, future tenses including conditional) and subjunctive Spanish mode (present)
- Review of expressions that attract the subjunctive to facilitate its identification and use
- Express desire, opinions and things that we would like to do
- Express advice
- Express opinions with certainty and confidence
- Talk about the future and making predictions
- Explore, talk about, expand and enrich your understanding of Spanish contemporary art.
Spanish:Â Elementary 6 or any Intermediate level (at least 100 hours of formal study)
TBA in class as this course caters for different intermediate levels.
If you would like to consolidate your Spanish grammar knowledge and get immersed in communicative areas to consolidate your previous learning whilst being introduced to new day to day vocabulary, this is the course for you!