This comprehensive course course will teach you how to start or improve your organisations marketing, branding and sales via social media.
Discuss choosing the right platforms, generating engaging content, creating social media polices and guides, push and pull marketing strategies and much more.
This course is designed to give you more theory and background on the strategy and tactics of using any social media platform for promoting yourself, your causes or your business. This includes if you are using social media to promote products or services such as consulting.
You will learn a wide variety of relevant strategy and tactics, with a key theme being how to use social media, and more broadly digital marketing and sales methods, to promote and / or sell the material thatâ€™s important for you.Â
During the course you will learn:
- How to use social media for your purpose and target audience
- Where to start and what background statistics to consider?
- Relationship marketing on social media
- Perform a social media platform selection requirements analysis
- Understand the most common social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Â Instagram, Â Google +) (Business location + business website)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Developing your lead generation, business development and engagement ratio strategies
- Style guide for your website or article Content
- Social media policies
- Social media monitoring and management tools
- Social media marketing (advertising principles)
- Ethical behaviour when using social media
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for anyone wishing to gain a better understanding of using social media as part of an overall digital marketing strategy.
No prior marketing knowledge is required.
Tuesday, 15th February - 1 class
$195 / $185 (conc)
Sue EllsonÂ BBus MIML MAHRI CDAA ASA MPC WV is an Independent LinkedIn Specialist, Career Development Practitioner, Author, Trainer and Consultant who launched her first social enterprise website in May 2001. Since then, she has used a variety of website platforms and social media for her own and her clientsâ€™ enterprises across a wide range of professions and industries.
Sue loves to share her informative real life examples in class so that once you have completed the course, you can avoid the most common mistakes and either take on a project yourself or work out how to brief your staff or service providers.
As an experienced trainer, professional learner and consultant in practice, Sue provides simple, non-jargon, up-to-date explanations during the course. Sue also welcomes any questions you may have (even the â€˜stupidâ€™ ones) and she will give you practical and realistic answers. You will come away from this course with a much better understanding of what to do next and what will work for you. Sueâ€™s interactive approach will also enable you to learn from your fellow students â€“ an extra benefit of attending a course in person!
If you would like to learn more about Sue, you can visit her website atÂ https://sueellson.com, connect with her on LinkedIn atÂ https://www.linkedin.com/in/sueellsonÂ or see her books atÂ https://120ways.comÂ