Throughout the course you will learn about the following:
- The importance of planning and executing your business idea in a logical manner.
- Understanding your core competence, business operating landscape and refining your business model before rushing into a business plan.
- Product authenticity and determining your addressable market segment.
- Setting up a business that is compliant.
- Learning to dissect and develop a solid understanding of your business operating landscape.
- Self-access your competencies and discover strengths and gaps in your skillsets.
- How to uncover opportunities and identify threats to your business idea.
- The importance of competitor profiling and how external factors can potentially impact the business.
- Develop and articulate your business model.
- Understanding your customers and how to engage them.
- Operational aspects of the business and develop your business network early.
- Understanding basic financial acumen for managing your expenses and revenue stream.
- Develop a business strategy.
- Learn how to align your business and marketing plans by developing measurable goals..
- The 3 important aspects of marketing.
- Importance of branding and the understanding how to develop a cohesive marketing strategy.