A tailored preparation program designed to support learners who want to undertake their VCE in 2019
This one week intensive program is for people who want to do VCE in 2019 and who have been out of formal education.
- Review study skills and expectations
- Learn about self-management techniques
- Get an overview of analysing texts
- Become familiar with the CAE adult learning environment
- Visit the State Library and Melbourne University
Runs: Tuesday to Friday, 29 January to 1 February, 9:30am – 2:30pm
Cost: Concession: $25.90 or Full Fee: $86.10
Location: City Campus
Course code: RE2ST
How to enrol: Go to CEA Customer Service, Level 2, 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne. Bring one form of valid identification (Medicare card, birth certificate, permanent visa, current passport) and proof of concession if applicable (Health Care card, Pensioner concession card).
Note: Entry to the VCE is subject to eligibility and pre-testing