From grim Iron Curtain times, Poland’s now one of Europe’s coolest destinations, featuring historic cities, snow-capped mountains and scenic Baltic beaches. So if you’re heading on a trip, or simply fancy a challenge, join us for Polish: Elementary 1 and try one of CAE’s most demanding – yet rewarding – languages.
Wednesday, 25th July - 9 classes
$349 / $332 (conc)
After completing the course you will gain the following language skills:
- Spelling and reading.
- Recognising gender of nouns and adjectives, singular and plural.
- Introducing yourself and greeting.
- Construct simple sentences and dialogues.
- Learning basic vocabulary and present tense grammar rules.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
If you have previously completed some Polish tuition, you need to contact CAE for a skill assessment prior to enrolling.
N.B. CAE withdrawal policy does not allow for refund or transfer once the course has started in the event that the level of the class is not suitable.
- Hurra!!! Po Polsku 1, Podrecznik studenta, Publisher: Prolog, Author: Malgorzata Malolepsza, Aneta Szymkiewicz; ISBN: 978-83-60229-24-8, Year: 2010, 3rd Ed.
- Workbook: Hurra!!! Po Polsku 1, Zeszyt cwiczen, Publisher: Prolog, Author: Malgorzata Malolepsza, Aneta Szymkiewicz, ISBN: 978-83-60229-24-8, Year: 2010, 3rd Ed.
- Available from: LANGUAGE INTERNATIONAL, 15 Station Street, Kew East Vic 3102. ph:9857 0030
BOOKERY, 9-11 Victoria Street, Fitzroy 3065. Tel: 8417 9500
Order online: Foreign Language Bookshop
For further information please contact the Languages Centre on 9652 0677 or email email@example.com
***Cancellations or postponements are notified 48 hours before class commencement. Please consider this before purchasing class materials***
The course is suitable for beginners and ideal for you if you are interested in travelling or living Poland.
Learning another language is like growing a new soul, how good is that!