Here’s your chance for coaching with Jacquie Wise to redefine your priorities and needs, make confident decisions and plan goals that have a chance of success. Develop new attitudes to overcome sabotage and other self-defeating patterns that get in your way. Embrace the new you who can achieve your dreams!
- Tap into the You that you could be, if only you had the confidence!
- Find out what you really want without confusion and clarify specific goals
- Discover your inner strengths and the resources you didn’t know you have
- Make decisions without fear of regret
- Get help writing a step-by-step action plan for the year ahead
- Learn techniques to keep yourself on track and build in a guarantee of success
- Overcome obstacles and resistance from those around you
- Develop your self-esteem as you create the new person you want to be
- You will review the past year and what changes you want to make.
- You will develop an action plan to suit your pace, your priorities and your personality.
- You will gain confidence, clarity and energy to motivate yourself to move forward in life.
- You will gain feedback and encouragement.
Think of your dreams and what might be holding you back. Bring any action plans you’ve already made for the year, or ideas you’d like to make a reality.
Bring a large A4 notepad and a pen
Who is this class suited to?
Anyone who wants to build a new sense of self and a clear direction in life.
Groups are small and intimate. You will be able to share your concerns in a confidential and safe environment, with others who experience the same challenges.
About the Tutor:
Jacquie Wise is a psychotherapist and coach in private practice, specialising in confidence-building. All Jacquie’s courses are designed to help you become the You that you’re capable of being. It’s just a matter of knowing how. Jacquie passes on the strategies she developed to help herself on her own challenging journey towards success.