At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- create, edit and work with documents.
- understand document views to better manage and control layouts and contents.
- work with text – different selection methods, then cut/copy/paste with options within and between documents.
- understand font, paragraph and page layout formatting.
- work with tables and tabs.
- insert and work with pictures and graphics in a Word document.
- use the Mail Merge Wizard to perform mail merges.
- output options for a document (printing, pdf….).
- obtain help for Word whenever you need it.