Learn the basics or get a refresher in this comprehensive Microsoft Excel Course for beginners
New to spreadsheets and Excel 2016? Under guidance of the facilitator, this course aims to provide fundamental concepts of spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel. More than that, you will be helped in identifying screen elements and overall program behaviour.
Microsoft Excel 2016: Introduction course content
- Identify screen elements and navigate your way around Microsoft Excel 2016
- Start a new workbook, save the workbook and work with existing workbooks
- Understand what is involved in editing cells, worksheets, workbooks
- Cut, Copy, Paste and Fill cells containing a variety of data types
- Understand, create and work with basic formulas, cell references and functions
- Understand Cell Formatting features – Number, Alignment, Font, Border, Cell Colour Fills
- Understand Rows and Column Formatting
- Layout and Print worksheets
- Sort and Filter data
- Create charts in Microsoft Excel
Who is this course for?
This course assumes little or no knowledge of spreadsheets or Microsoft Excel 2016. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.
What should I bring on the day?
Please bring along a USB stick to save your work.
Where to next?
Tuesday, 9th April - 2 classes
$345 / $328 (conc)