Learn how to navigate the world’s largest professional networking site, LinkedIn. Manage your professional identity by building a credible profile, target relevant industry groups, connect with other professionals, and more.
With over 500+ million members, learn why you need to get on LinkedIn, today!
Delivered by business consultant and author Sue Ellson, this comprehensive LinkedIn course covers the following topics:
- the business case for LinkedIn
- deciding on your purpose and target audience for your LinkedIn presence
- selecting your primary and secondary keywords
- creating a backup and statistics management process
- updating and enhancing your own personal LinkedIn profile for your purpose
- updating and enhancing your company LinkedIn profile for your purpose
- developing your connection, activity, content, research, relationship, reputation, alumni, professional status, information gathering and comments strategies
- selecting your lead generation, business development and engagement ratio strategies
- preparing your social media policy guidelines
- creating your style guide for posts and articles
- ethical behaviour on LinkedIn
Please note that the course content will focus on the free options within LinkedIn.
Basic computer skills are a necessity.
Please also go ahead and setup a LinkedIn Account (free option) and bring your login details to class.
Sue Ellson BBus AIMM MAHRI CDAA (Assoc) ASA MPC launched her first website in May 2001. Since then, she has used a variety of website platforms for her own and her clients’ websites, for a wide range of professions and industries. Sue loves to share her informative real life examples in class so that once you have completed the course, you can avoid the most common mistakes and either take on the project yourself or work out how to communicate your desires to a website designer.
As an experienced trainer, professional learner and consultant in practice, Sue provides simple, non-jargon, up-to-date explanations during the course. Sue also welcomes any questions you may have (even the ‘stupid’ ones) and she will give you practical and realistic answers. You will come away from this course with a much better understanding of what to do next and what will work for you. Sue’s interactive approach will also enable you to learn from your fellow students – an extra benefit of attending a course in person!
If you would like to learn more about Sue, you can visit her website at http://sueellson.com, connect with her on LinkedIn at http://au.linkedin.com/in/sueellson or see her books at http://120ways.com