- Your authentic self: are you still hiding?
- Find out who you really are
- Understand the difference between self-esteem and self-confidence
- What is confidence and how can we get it?
- Get off the cycle of negative self-perception and get on the positive cycle
- Change all the ways we perpetuate low self-esteem and feelings of shame
- Methods of realistic self-appraisal (as opposed to perfectionism)
- How we teach others to treat us
- How we treat ourselves—with compassion or with abuse?
- The revised, new and improved version of Me
Are you sick and tired of feeling ‘not good enough’? Jacquie Wise shows you how to change your perception of yourself and speed up the process of shaping yourself into the person you want to be—someone you can like and be proud of.
Jacquie Wise is a psychotherapist in private practice. The ‘Wise Ways’ she shares are all processes she developed for herself when she needed to grow out of an abusive background, which left her with no confidence and no sense of self-worth. She turned herself around to become successful and self-assured. She runs her classes like individual coaching sessions, packed with laughter and wisdom.
Please bring along a pen and paper.