*Gaining the Edge comes under umbrella course Learn Local Support
GAINING THE EDGE in your studies!
Get ahead in your TAFE course with this comprehensive program designed to give you support during your course and provide you with the skills and confidence to succeed.
Four topics covered:
• Digital literacy
• Learning to learn
• Prepare for placement and employability skills
The program will assist you amongst other things to:
• Understand your personal barriers challenges and strengths to assist your learning
• Develop resilience and coping mechanisms
• Understand and apply essential literacy skills required in preparing assignments
• Understand the concept of work placement and its benefits
• Critically evaluate employability skill sets and articulate why they are essential in the workplace.
• Navigate online environments such as Moodle.
• Develop technological fluency
Note: students must be enrolled in a TAFE course to enrol into Gaining the Edge
Runs: Every Tuesday 9-1.30, 9th August to 25 October (no classes during term break)
Location: Whitehorse campus
Course code: LLSSP
How to enrol: for more information call CAE Customer Service on 9652 0611 or enquire online at firstname.lastname@example.org