In this course, we will cover the content of the TOPIK test, which measures overall proficiency in Korean. This course is right for you if Korean is your second language, and you want to be able to prepare and prove your proficiency in a way that is globally recognized. This can be useful for academic courses, internships, or jobs that require language proficiency.
- Grammar & vocabulary
- Colloquial & idiomatic expressions
- Reading & listening comprehension
- Etymology on Chinese origin terms in Korean language
- Cultural aspects through the language
- Essay writing practice for more advanced learners.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Learn about the particular characteristics of the TOPIK test
- Develop a solid understanding of Korean written and spoken texts
- Identify the various types of written text
- Gain a clear understanding of formal and informal language
- Acquire thorough knowledge in many areas concerning Korean culture.
Students will be provided with all materials. In some cases, your teacher may recommend that you purchase supplementary materials for self-study.
You are welcome to take this course if you are:
- Getting ready for TOPIK
- Refining your Korean skills previously acquired
- Planning to study Korean at a higher educational level in Korea or elsewhere
This course will be most beneficial if you have the following:
- The ability to read Korean scripts phonetically
- Attained Korean language level equivalent to 80 hours of previous study (1 year)
- Have a Korean word bank of 1,000+ words
If you have not completed the previous level at CAE, you need to contact CAE for a skill assessment prior to enroling.
***Cancellations or postponements are notified 48 hours before class commencement. Please consider this before purchasing class materials***
Follow this link to see our: Terms & Conditions
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, 15th January - 15 classes
$749 / $712 (conc)