- Conjugation of past tenses
- The use of why, when, which, how and what
- Location and directions
- Sentence endings in formal polite style
- Public transportations in Korea
- Introduction of descriptive verbs
This course is designed for people who want to broaden their understanding and communication skills in Korean or those who would like to continue learning the language for enjoyment and cultural insight. The content is presented in an accessible and non-threatening way and opportunities are constantly provided for students to communicate in Korean.
Currently, we have no dates scheduled for this course. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
By the end of this course students should be able to:
- use past tense of verbs correctly in complex sentences;
- engage in simple conversations and exchange information such as ‘what did I do’ and ‘when did I do’ etc;
- describe how to get to the places;
- use formal polite style sentences for job interviews, in an academic environment and when giving speeches in public;
- understand the customs of Korean people in relation to social gatherings ( eg :parties) and gift giving/receiving
- understand Korean transportation system and availability
- be familiar with the descriptive verbs
- be familiar with some famous and attractive suburbs for tourist to visit in Seoul.
Korean Elementary 2 or the equivalent of about 35 hours of previous study.
IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE PREVIOUS LEVEL AT CAE, YOU NEED TO CONTACT CAE FOR A SKILL ASSESSMENT PRIOR TO ENROLLING.
N.B. CAE withdrawal policy does not allow for refund or transfer once the course has started in the event that the level of the class is not suitable.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR LAST-MINUTE ENROLMENTS*** If you enrol on the same day this course starts, please check your confirmation email and ensure you contact the Languages Centre to receive a link to attend the online sessions at email@example.com***
Link to purchase the book: https://languageint.com.au
Sogang (Seo-Kang) Korean Student book 1A ISBN: 9788976995728 AND Sogang (Seo-Kang) Korean Work book 1A ISBN: 9788976995735
If ordering from Language International, please note the bookshop only sells the Textbook and Workbook as a single pack. The ISBN for this pack is: 2770000088329.
To attend your online sessions all you need is the link we will provide (via email), a device with internet connection and a webcam.
***Cancellations or postponements are notified 48 hours before class commencement. Please consider this before purchasing class materials***
Follow this link to see our: Terms & Conditions