- Describing people and their character
- Explaining problems
- Requesting help
- Expressing worries
- Using public facilities: post office, bank, and immigration office
- Finding information for a job
This course is designed for people who want to develop further their knowledge of Korean language, cultural insight and communication skills in everyday real life situations. The content is presented in a supportive environment and opportunities are constantly provided for students to communicate in Korean.
By the end of this course students should be able to:
- Describe friends to others using adjectives
- Explain problems and ask for help
- Express worries
- Look for useful information for jobs and interview
- Send parcels and letters in a post office
- Open or update an account in a bank
- Register or change information in an immigration office
IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE PREVIOUS LEVEL AT CAE, YOU NEED TO CONTACT CAE FOR A SKILL ASSESSMENT PRIOR TO ENROLLING.
N.B. CAE withdrawal policy does not allow for refund or transfer once the course has started in the event that the level of the class is not suitable.
TBA in class
The course is ideal for people who intend to study or work in Korea and who wish to gain further knowledge of grammar and a more advanced understanding of Korean language and culture.