Are you just starting out in business and want a free website provided by Google that will rank in Google Search Results immediately? Do you want to build your online profile with a Google My Business Account but can’t work out how to get your business verified via a postcard in the mail? Do you want to be able to showcase your products and services in Google Search results?
If you have a Gmail email address the good news is you already have a Google Account and are all set!. If you don’t have Gmail dont fret, you can still create a Google Account quickly and easily using your existing email address.
- How to create a Free Google Website
- How to create a Google My Business Listing
- How to tell Google where you are online through your Google Account
- How to increase your search results in Google
- What your options are for creating your own website at your own website address
- Basic terminology so that you can speak to a website designer and get what you pay for
- A brief overview of how social media works with your website to create an effective online presence
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect if you are someone:
- just starting out with a business idea but are yet to venture online
- who has a presence on social media but wants to have a free website
- who knows that they need to improve their online presence in Google search results
- who needs to learn the basics of going online and be able to clearly describe what they want on a paid website
Currently, we have no dates scheduled for this course. Please contact us via email email@example.com to register your interest.
Sue Ellson began teaching at the CAE in 2014 and focuses on the topics of websites, social media, your online presence, careers and business. Sue’s first website went online in 2001 and she now owns and operates several websites and social media accounts of her own and oversees several client’s online presence as well. An avid learner, Sue attends between one and four events every week to keep herself up to date. Sue is a member of multiple professional associations and is the author of five non-fiction books. Learn more about Sue at https://sueellson.com and connect with her on her favourite social media platform https://www.linkedin.com/in/sueellson.