The course covers more of the fundamentals of grammar, furthering confidence and fluency in reading and writing skills.
A solid introduction to the language and culture of India. This is a comprehensive course preparing students to use simple Hindi with confidence in everyday situations. It is competency based. In addition to speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills students are also taught the essentials of grammar. The course requires familiarity with Hindi alphabet and basic grammar and sentence structures.
Currently, we have no dates scheduled for this course. Please contact us via email email@example.com to register your interest.
At the end of this class students should be able to:
- describe locations, possessions and make reservations;
- use some negotiation skills;
- understand verb agreements with subjects and objects;
- talk about hobbies and interests, likes and dislikes;
- form derived adjectives and note asymmetry between English and Hindi sentences;
- talk about their own and others’ plans;
- compare people and objects, express desires;
- use the future tense and progressive tense;
The topics and learning outcomes may vary slightly from group to group according to learner needs.
Hindi: Elementary 1 or the equivalent of 18 hours of studies.
IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE PREVIOUS LEVEL AT CAE, YOU NEED TO CONTACT CAE FOR A SKILL ASSESSMENT PRIOR TO ENROLLING.
N.B. CAE withdrawal policy does not allow for refund or transfer once the course has started in the event that the level of the class is not suitable.
LANGUAGE INTERNATIONAL, 15 Station Street, Kew East Vic 3102 ph: 9857 0030
***Cancellations or postponements are notified 48 hours before class commencement. Please consider this before purchasing class materials***