Suitable for beginners and the more experienced. A gentle, progressive course which includes limbering, relaxation and classic yoga. The mind, body and the ‘inner’ are brought into balance to promote healing, health and a return to wholeness.
The class structure includes:
- Relaxation and limbering exercises
- 10 Hatha yoga postures and their variations
- Visualisation and meditation
- Breathing – full breath yoga, Tibetan, rhythmic, alternative nostril breathing and simple peace breathing
- Awareness of endocrine gland system, position of glands and organs
- Awareness of Chakras in postures and in meditation
- The classes will conclude with either deep relaxation or five minutes of meditation.