Students will learn to understand and converse in French on general topics such as:
- Talking about past events using passé-composé;
- Explaining the reasons and the aims of an action or decision;
- Comparing and characterizing people and objects (colors, shapes, etc.)
- Describing different types of accommodations;
- Prepositions of place: sous, sur, devant, etc.
- Using pronouns: direct object pronouns (lui, leur, etc) and â€œyâ€ÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½ to avoid repetitions;
- Pronunciation: the liaisons.