- Learn exercises for ongoing self-maintenance and improvement
- Understand spinal anatomy
- Develop coordination of core strength
- Release stiffness in neck and shoulders
- Develop core stability for relaxed power
- Injury prevention, injury recovery
Ralph Hadden guides you through a sequence of intriguing, pleasant movements to gently mobilise and release the whole spine. Learn harmonious coordination from tailbone to head, clearing excess tension and developing grace, safety and strength.
Currently, we have no dates scheduled for this course. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Suitable for adults of all ages, all levels of fitness, all body types as well as beginning and continuing students.