If you need to declutter or even downsize your home, it can be overwhelming. Jacquie Wise provides the expertise to enable you to wade through the challenges and make those decisions with more confidence.
As a psychotherapist, Jacquie brings to the course an understanding of the emotional side of decluttering, as well as practical ideas.
Jacquie Wise discusses and provides the inspiration and know-how for you to declutter and/or downsize, including:
- Make confident decisions about whether or not to downsize
- Consider other options to downsizing
- How to make your current home the sanctuary it should be
- Understand how clutter blocks your wellbeing
- Ways to declutter easily: get out of overwhelm
- Learn to understand and deal with your hoarding habits
- Decide what to keep and what has to go
- Persuade adult children to not use your home as a storage dump
- Deal with the emotions of decluttering
- Ways to cope with grief and letting go
- Gain imaginative ideas to keep and use sentimental objects
- Organise practical storage systems
- Develop a simple filing system so you can find things easily
- Plan your wardrobe to minimise clothing needs
- Learn ways to sort cupboards and drawers properly
- Ways to sort your books and other collections
- Ways to organise and minimise your photograph collection
- The principles of Fung Shuei and the energy flow in your home
- Develop a step-by-step action plan for your own circumstances
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- You will gain a clearer understanding of how and why to go about decluttering and/or downsizing.
- You will come away with a host of ideas to apply in your home.
- You will know how to brainstorm to facilitate difficult decisions.
- You will develop an action plan to suit your circumstances.
Saturday, 30th March - 1 class
$159 / $152 (conc)
Jacquie Wise is a psychotherapist and life coach who has spent a lifetime providing assistance to clients and students across a range of Personal Development themes, focusing on positive personal effectiveness and professional development.
Jacquie creates a warm and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to discuss your circumstances and find solutions to the situations you face.
Think about your issues or questions in case you’d like to discuss them. Bring photographs of your ‘clutter’ to enable Jacquie to suggest specific solutions.
Bring a large A4 notebook and a pen.
- People ready to simplify their lives and live more joyously.
- People who are drowning in clutter and need easy-to-follow systems to get out of overwhelm.
- People who are considering downsizing and need to reduce their belongings.
- People who are sick of living in their own or their family’s mess and who need ideas of how to deal with sensitive situations and work around difficult people.
- Groups are small and intimate. You will be able to share your concerns in a confidential and safe environment with others who experience the same problems.