The Business Writing Course You’ve Been Looking For
For those who must write as part of their job, being able to write well can play a crucial role when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders across every level. Learning how to capture thoughts on paper so they are strong and persuasive, but at the same time clear, concise, complete and correct is a skill that must be acquired and then reinforced through practice. Due to its workbook based coaching, writing in this workshop is viewed as a process rather than a collection of factual and procedural knowledge.
Business Writing Course Content
- Improve grammar, word usage, and punctuation
- Use sentence construction that is unambiguous
- Organize thoughts so that main points are clearly articulated in proposals, analysis, and communication
- Communicate effectively and respectfully
- Avoid wordiness, jargon and repetition
- Make compelling written arguments
- Engage the reader
- Develop effective skills in evaluating writing for improvement & proofreading
This workshop includes scenario based learning, workbook based self-exploration, and guided reflection. Attendees will also be given the opportunity to present examples from their work life, to seek feedback and guidance in improving their communication skills.
What should I bring on the day?
Please bring along a pen and paper to each session.
Who is this course for?
This workshop is suitable for anyone who has a good knowledge of English, and requires a higher level workshop for business or personal improvement. A working knowledge of English is assumed.
Monday, 22nd July - 2 classes
$335 / $318 (conc)