This 27-hour course focuses on speaking and listening so that students can communicate effectively on more advanced topics, such as
- Swedish history and how it relates to the rest of the Nordic countries
- How to tell a good story, and making small talk around events that have taken place recently
- Travelling and tourism trends in Sweden and abroad
- News and current events in Sweden
- Famous and infamous Swedes and personalities form Swedish culture
Students will get the opportunity to use all their grammar skills, and focus on practical uses of all grammar structures learnt to date. The course aims to put all language skills into practical use, thus allowing students to build and broaden their vocabulary, reading and speaking skills.
The class will be held entirely in Swedish, giving students the ability to practice their spoken language skills continuously while in class.