This 18-hour course focuses on speaking and listening so that students will be able to communicate effectively on everyday topics, such as:
- Hobbies and activities you do in your spare time;
- Talking about your family;
- Comparing your everyday life in the past and present;
- Discussing likes and dislikes;
- Talking about the weather;
- Tourism and dates: sharing your experiences.
Students will learn the more about basic grammar structures, such as adjectives (making comparisons) and basic past tense structures. The course continues to focus on getting students speaking as much Swedish as possible and extending their vocabulary through reading and listening exercises.