The New Year is the perfect time to reappraise the look and feel of your home/apartment/unit to provide that positive energy that everyone needs.
Do you love feng shui? Do you find feng shui principles a bit confusing? Would you like to improve the feel and flow of your home and become a magnet for positive energy? Would you like to know more about feng shui? In this fun and informative workshop Carol will help you understand the ancient art of feng shui and how you can apply the principles to your own space with practical and easy ideas and advice. Bring a pen and notepad.
You will learn
- How to understand your own home and how the energy (chi) works within it
- Why you live where you do (this is no accident)
- What the number of your home means
- The four celestial animals and their meanings
- Best directions to sleep and work
- What’s clutter got to do it
- 8 compass directions and the 8 areas of your life and how to support those areas
- A room by room analysis
- Ideal furniture placement
Please visit CAE Customer Service Centre or phone 9652 0611 to enquire about enrolling in this course
Tutor Carol Partridge has been a professional Feng Shui consultant for over 10 years and has been featured in Good Health magazine and on ABC Radio. Carol works in the residential and building markets.
There is no prerequisite for enrolling in this course.