The Training and Assessment programs are delivered by Box Hill Institute at the CAE campus.
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals delivering training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector. You will cover the following by completing this course:
- An understanding of the VET sector
- Designing training products
- Delivering training
- Assessment and training both include a Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment
- Adult language, literacy and numeracy skills unit is included.
Achievement of this qualification by trainers and assessors is a requirement of the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) Standards for Registration. It is also the accepted standard for Industry Trainers.
On successful completion you will have the option to further develop your skills in either Faciliation or in Training Design at Box Hill Institute. Contact Box Hill Institute for more information.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Box Hill Institute)